Welcome to the min programming language
Repository | Issues | Discussions | Guide
- Entirely written in Nim. It can be easily embedded in other nim programs.
- Follows the functional and concatenative programming paradigms.
- Provides a wide range of combinators for advanced stack manipulation and dequoting.
- Provides a minimal set of data types: integer, floats, strings, booleans, and quotations (lists).
- Fully homoiconic, all code can be accessed as data via quotations.
- Includes an advanced REPL with auto-completion and history management.
- Provides a lightweight module system.
- Provides sigils as syntactic sugar to access environment variables, quoting, defining and binding data, etc.
- Includes a small, useful standard library for common tasks.
- Self-contained, statically compiled into single file.
The following example shows how to find recursively all files in the current folder that were modified in the last hour:
. ls-r (mtime now 3600 - >) filter
The following example shows how to calculate the factorial of 5 using the
5 (dup 0 ==) (1 +) (dup 1 -) (*) linrec